A lot of folk in the world love to gamble, whether it's just a easy game of lottery or it is a full blown visit to the casino enjoying a game of roulette, everyone gambles. But if you did win a big sum would it make your life a whole lot nicer? Or would it in fact make it a bad idea, let us take a quick look at the reasons behind both opinions.
1) It would give you much more financial freedom; you could do what you want when you want. Regularly go on holiday and just chill out.
2) Buy your dream home and dream car, build your own gym and do whatever you like.
3) Open a huge amount of businesses and be your own boss, be in control of employees throughout the day.
1) A vast amount of people that have a lot of money, become quite rude because they think they can get away with anything.
2) They end up becoming very sad and depressed because of the fact that they have pushed every one that was close to them away, they are slowly realising that money does not buy everything and that they have made a lot of mistakes.
3) When you have too much of something you do not know the value of it, the same acan be said about money. But when you have vasts amounts of cash, you are not bothered because you can just pop out and buy a new one whenever you like.
So finally it just goes to show that if you win big playing the lottery or rakeback then you may be happy for a little while but in the end you may end up losing the people that are closest to you in every possible way.
For all your poker tips